March is Member Month and this year, we’re aiming to increase EFAO’s membership by 100 members! EFAO is driven by the knowledge and passion of its members, and joining connects you to the wisdom and knowledge of an incredible community of farmers and supporters.
Back in September we re-vamped our membership options to better reflect the interests and needs of the farmers we work with. In addition to the Full Membership, we are pleased to now offer a New Farmer & Student Membership as well as a Lifetime Membership.
Join, renew or donate by March 31 for a chance to win a 2020 EFAO Conference pass!
If you already have an active membership, send us a photo of your EFAO lane sign, a picture of you holding your Farmer-Researcher sign, or a screenshot of our Member of EFAO logo on your website, and you’ll be entered into the draw! You can also enter our Photo Contest for a chance to win a Conference pass and have your image featured in the EFAO newsletter.
Membership benefits include:
- Discounted rates on high-quality training events
- Subscription to EFAO’s quarterly newsletter
- Access to the farmer-to-farmer Advisory Service
- Funding & support to carry out on-farm research trials
- Discounted EFAO Conference registration, and so much more!