To help visualize EFAO’s growing community we have put our members on the map…take a look today!
We know there is lots of information available on ecological farming online etc -BUT- EFAO puts you in touch with other farmers, facilitates face to face interaction, hands on learning, and social connections. You can’t get this from reading a book, or surfing the web! We offer you the opportunity to get involved, and share what you know! Whether you want to pass on knowledge, or would benefit from the encouragement of farmers who have been in your shoes, by supporting EFAO you are supporting the larger ecological farming community!
Benefits of Membership with EFAO:
- Farmer-to-farmer knowledge sharing & support
- Discounted rates on EFAO courses and workshops
- $75 discount on annual EFAO Conference
- Access to the EFAO online Forum
- Access to our Advisory Service
- Access to digital “Member of EFAO” logo
- Free online and E-news listings in our Stock Exchange
- Listing in our online Producer Directory
- Subscription to bi-monthly Ecological Farming in Ontario print Newsletter
- Notice about upcoming ecological farming events through the E-News bulletin
- Discount listings in our Stock Exchange
- Access to small print advertising in print newsletter
- Member discounts and services apply to all farm members, including employees and interns
- Opportunity to receive technical and financial support to conduct research trials through EFAO’s Farmer-Led Research Program
- Voting Rights
Want to know more? View our membership handbook here!
Use of the EFAO logo by our members does not imply EFAO’s endorsement of a farm or product.
2017 Membership Rates:
Newsletter Subscription Only: $50/year
Newsletter and E-new bulletin only
Individual / Farm Membership: $75/year or $130 / 2 years
Full membership (all above benefits)
Business Membership: $250/year
- Full membership as listed above
- 30% discount on large format display advertising in our print newsletter (6 issues/year and over 400 subscribers)
- 30% discount on advertising in our annual conference program (over 300 participants)
- Additional copies of our newsletter at cost
- Business profile in a welcome email to mailing list (1000 subscribers)
- Logo included on scrolling business member feature, visible on each website page
- Business name, description and link on Business Members web page
- $150 discount on trade show booth at annual conference
Sustaining Membership: $250/year
Full 1 yr membership (all above Individual / Farm Membership benefits) plus acknowledgement in our newsletter. By purchasing a sustaining membership you will provide EFAO with vital resources to build capacity, develop programming and continue offering services to our members across the province.