The Ecological Farmers Association of Ontario (EFAO) is about building vibrant farming communities in Ontario based on principles of land stewardship, good animal husbandry, agricultural innovation and farmer-to-farmer education.
EFAO offers practical and innovative education for farmers who are dedicated to improving the practice of ecological farming in Ontario for generations to come.
- Farmer-to-farmer knowledge sharing & support
- Discounted rates on EFAO courses and workshops
- Discount on registration to annual EFAO Conference
- Full access to the EFAO online Forum
- Access to our Advisory Service
- Access to digital “Member of EFAO” logo
- Free online and E-news listings in our Stock Exchange
- Listing in our online Member Directory
- Subscription to Ecological Farming in Ontario print Newsletter
- Notice about upcoming ecological farming events through the E-News bulletin
- Discount listings in our Stock Exchange
- Access to small print advertising in print newsletter
- Member discounts and services apply to all farm members, including employees and interns
- Opportunity to receive technical and financial support to conduct research trials through EFAO’s Farmer-Led Research Program
- Voting Rights at Annual General Meeting
Want to know more? View our membership handbook here!
Use of the EFAO logo by our members does not imply EFAO’s endorsement of a farm or product.
2019 Membership Rates:
Newsletter Subscription Only: $50/year
Newsletter and E-new bulletin only
Individual / Farm Membership: $75/year or $130 / 2 years
Full membership (all above benefits)
Business Membership: $250/year
- Full membership as listed above
- 30% discount on large format display advertising in our print newsletter (over 400 subscribers)
- 30% discount on advertising in our annual conference program (over 300 participants)
- Additional copies of our newsletter at cost
- Business profile in a welcome email to mailing list (1000 subscribers)
- Logo included on scrolling business member feature, visible on each website page
- Business name, description and link in Member Directory
- $150 discount on trade show booth at annual conference
Sustaining Membership: $250/year
Full 1 yr membership (all above Individual / Farm Membership benefits) plus acknowledgement in our newsletter. By purchasing a sustaining membership you will provide EFAO with vital resources to build capacity, develop programming and continue offering services to our members across the province. A charitable tax receipt for $175 will be provided.