- This event has passed.
EFAO 2021 Conference Recordings Bundle
Thursday January 6, 2022 - Sunday March 6, 2022
Missed the conference? Not to worry! When you purchase this recordings bundle, you will have access to all recorded sessions from the conference until December 31st, 2022.
The 2021 conference theme was Cultivating Common Ground, reflecting EFAO’s efforts over the past year to broaden the network of farmers and organizations we work with, and to bring equity and diversity to EFAO as an organization, membership, and community. We recognize that real strength comes from working together and bringing different perspectives and skills to the critical work of building resilient ecological farms and communities. This year’s conference once again created incredible learning and opportunities for farmers to hone their craft, grow their business, and connect meaningfully with others to build a strong knowledge-sharing community.
What you’ll receive in the recordings bundle (you can read indepth session descriptions and presenter bios on the conference website):
***If you only want to purchase a single day set of recordings, these are available for $35 for Members and $45 for Standard. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with which day you would like to purchase.
- Traditional Ecological Knowledge as Indigenous Science
- Making the Most of Your High Tunnel Soils & More
- Silvopasture 201
- Employee Perspectives on Thriving Work Environments
- Raising Sheep on a Regenerative Vegetable Farm
- Research Symposium Session 1
- Fluxing Farms: A Community Conversation
- Land Access Panel
- Journey of a Soil Farmer
- Love’Em or Leave’Em: Online Platforms
- Breeding for Climate Change Resilience
- Seed Stories: The Roots of Seed Justice
- Keynote: Kristyn Leach
- Greenlander! Expanding the use of cover crops in organic vegetable production
- From Micro to Macro: Scaling up your microgreens operation
- Innovations in Small Grains
- Stock Cropping: Unique cropping and livestock arrangements
- Grain Buyers Meet and Greet: Expanding your market
- Documentary Discussion: Livestock on the Land and Regenerative Grazing in Ontario
- No-till Vegetable Production: Small Scale Farms
- No-till Vegetable Production: Large Scale Systems
- Reduced Tillage in Organic Field Crop Production
- Increasing Profitability Through Value-Added Products and Delivery
- Rotational Grazing Tools and Equipment to Save Time and Labour
- Resilient Seed Systems: A Consultation
- Farmers for Climate Solutions: Farmer Leadership in Climate-Friendly Practices
Not a member? Join EFAO to receive the member discount on your conference registration!