- This event has passed.
Farmer-Led Research Symposium
Monday November 27 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
The Farmer-Led Research Symposium is an online gathering where EFAO members share their findings and insights from the 2023 research season. This year you will hear about projects focused on:
- Easy to pick bush beans; beetle banks in small scale market gardens;
- Seeding and transplant methods for ez leaf lettuce;
- Season extension for cilantro and kale;
- No-till potato production;
- Quinoa selection for landrace breeding;
- Fava and okra variety trials;
- And more!
In order to make our training and community building events accessible to all farmers and future farmers in Ontario, EFAO strives to reduce financial barriers for registration by using a Pay What You Can model. To register please complete this form!