- This event has passed.
LiteFarm: Free Tools for Farm Management
Tuesday March 22 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Join David Trapp to learn more about LiteFarm, a free and open source farm management tool made for current and aspiring sustainable farmers. LiteFarm has been co-designed by farmers, including input from EFAO members! LiteFarm is easy to use, and designed specifically for the needs of sustainable and diversified farms.
Using LiteFarm, you can:
- Enter data once to seamlessly tie your operations, certifications, and payroll together.
- Create, assign and track tasks for yourself and any other workers on the farm.
- Facilitate the certification process with simple and powerful document exports
- Create and track crop plans to facilitate annual farm management.
- Upload or snap a photo of all your receipts and compliance documents
- Create a map representing all the diversity that a complex farm can have.
This webinar will be suitable for any farmer looking for cost-effective solutions for task management, crop planning, mapping, financial management, and tools for tracking organic or other certification requirements.
Please fill out this short survey when you register to tell us what LiteFarm functions you are most interested in learning about. The webinar will be tailored to meet participant needs and questions.
EFAO is pleased to offer this session at a special Member Month Promotional Rate! Did you know that EFAO members get discounts on ALL EFAO events? Join or renew your membership today!