Take Back Control of Your Farm: Creating Space with Greenhouse Automation
Wednesday March 13 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Join Guillaume Lambert, an expert in greenhouse optimization, and Luke Sheldrick from Terramor Farm, as they delve into how greenhouse automation can enhance profitability for small-scale farms in 2024 by creating more operational space for farmers. This webinar will open the door to the real advantages and challenges of such systems as represented by an Ontario farmer as well as ORISHA. It can be easy to dismiss automation as something that is only possible for large-scale businesses, but thinking this way might be stopping you from accessing a worthwhile tool for operating your business better. Bring your questions about automation to the session.
Attendees will gain precise insights and hear a fellow market gardener’s perspective on the impacts and process of automation.
- Investment costs
- Impact on the bottom line
- Challenges of adopting new technology
- Benefits in terms of energy and labor cost savings, and yield enhancements
- Introduction featuring Guillaume Lambert, who will share his professional background and journey.
- A 30 minute educational presentation (non-promotional).
- A 20-30 minute personal experience talk by a market gardener (Luke Sheldrick)
- A 15-20 minute Q&A session.
Discover how this technology can offer strategies to reclaim the reins of your farm’s operation, and bring your questions to the speakers in the Q&A!
This event is free as part of EFAO’s Member Month offerings! Only those who register will receive the link to attend and the post-event recording.