- This event has passed.
BIPOC Farmer Meet-up/Dinner Social
Monday July 5, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Time flies! It’s already mid-season and we know most of you are in full-swing with field work & markets. However, it’s been a minute since our last BIPOC meet-up in March, so we’re hosting a short, fun and relaxed check-in for anyone who would appreciate a chance to connect with other BIPOC folks at this time.
Please feel free to bring your dinner to the meet-up! We can eat and chat- basically a virtual dinner hang-out. Share photos, ask for advice, bond, meet BIPOC farmers living near you, get inspiration, and take a little break from the summer grind.
We also have a few brief but exciting updates for the group 🙂 We hope to see you there! This meet-up is reserved for BIPOC farmers and aspiring farmers and will be facilitated by Angel Beyde. EFAO members who identify as BIPOC can register through the EFAO website; BIPOC non-members can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to join.
- Equity & Accountability Committee Call-Out
- BIPOC Online Directory and Map Prototype 1.0
- EFAO Board recruitment for BIPOC farmers
- Theme and suggestions for the 2021 EFAO Conference
- Reminders: social media, trial membership, free e-news, newsletter, photos.