Early Bird Rates in effect until November 6th
4th Annual Ecological Farmers of Ontario Conference
Join over 300 ecological growers and supporters from across Ontario and beyond for an incredible three days packed full of practical farmer training, networking opportunities, and celebration.
A draft program illustrating this year’s theme, Rebuilding Rural Economies from the Ground Up, is now available online.
Conference program highlights include:
- Thursday keynote address by Shannon Hayes, the Radical Homemaker
- Friday keynote address by Lauren Martin of the Canadian Organic Trade Association
- Speaker panel on co-operative farming models, facilitated by Faith Gilbert of Letterbox Farm Collective
- Intensive pasture management & land restoration with Shawn & Beth Dougherty, authors of The Independent Farmstead
- Farm business management sessions addressing cost of production, marketing, and labour management
- Soil-focused workshops on topics such as low-input agriculture and soil carbon sequestration
- Workshops on grain production, intercropping, natural beekeeping, seed crops, and animal health
- Tours at The New Farm and Eat Local Grey Bruce
- Many more exciting topics and speakers!
Early-bird pricing ends November 6th – register early to take advantage of this reduced rate!
Visit conference.efao.ca for the latest updates!