Giving to EFAO
We envision an Ontario where thriving ecological farms are the foundation of our food system, and where agriculture protects our resources, increases biodiversity, mitigates climate change, and fosters healthy, vibrant communities.
Help us support and grow ecological agriculture across Ontario through farmer-to-farmer education and research.
- $25+ – Support EFAO’s farmer-to-farmer Advisory Service
- $200+ – Provide a bursary to the annual EFAO Conference and support a new farmer as they build their skills and grow their networks
- $1000+ – Give to EFAO’s General Operating Fund to support our day-to-day operations
- $5000+ – Support one on-farm research project and help farmers to develop on-farm innovations in ecological agriculture
Become a Friend of EFAO by gifting $1,000 or more, and receive:
- One year subscription to our bi-monthly Ecological Farming in Ontario newsletter and printed copies of farmer-led research reports
- Recognition in our Annual Report (optional)
- Invitation to a special annual friends’ event
Your tax-deductible contribution enables us to pursue our mission of supporting a vibrant community of ecological farmers through education, training, farmer-led research and knowledge sharing. Any contribution supports EFAO’s programs and services.
Ways to Donate:
To Donate Online via Canada Helps:
- By taking out a Sustaining Membership ($250/year) you get all the benefits of membership while also supporting the ongoing sustainability of our organization.
- Support us however you can by making a one time or recurring donation.
If you prefer, you can mail us a cheque:
Ecological Farmers Association of Ontario
5420 Hwy 6 North
Thank you for your support of Ecological Farming in Ontario!
The EFAO is a charity organization. When you make your gift online via Canada Helps a charitable tax receipt is automatically generated and sent to you. If you choose to take out a Sustaining Membership, mail a cheque to our office or donate via PayPal the next time you log into your member account, please note that we only provide a Charitable Donation Receipt for gifts of $25 or more.
Charitable number: 88074 6532 RR0001