Supports farmer-to-farmer training and community building in ecological agriculture across Ontario!
- $50 supports one mentorship arrangement through our advisory service
- $200 provides a scholarship for our annual Ecological Farmers of Ontario Conference
- $500 sponsors one farmer researcher through our Farmer-Led Research Program
Your tax-deductible contribution enables us to pursue our mission of supporting a vibrant community of ecological farmers through education, training and knowledge sharing!
Ways to Donate:
To Donate Online via Canada Helps:
- By taking out a Sustaining Membership ($250/year) you get all the benefits of membership while also supporting the ongoing sustainability of our organization.
- Support us however you can by making a one time or recurring donation.
If you prefer, you can mail us a cheque:
Ecological Farmers Association of Ontario
5420 Hwy 6 North
Thank you for your support of Ecological Farming in Ontario!
The EFAO is a charity organization. When you make your gift online via Canada Helps a charitable tax receipt is automatically generated and sent to you. If you choose to take out a Sustaining Membership, mail a cheque to our office or donate via PayPal the next time you log into your member account, please note that will will only send a Charitable Donation Receipt for gifts of $25 or more to those who request a receipt.
Charitable number: 88074 6532 RR0001